Notification of tickets with the same due date

Hi,

Can Jira send a notification email with all the tickets that are due on paricular day?

eg to get an email every day with a list of due tickets?

Thanks

3 answers

0 vote

Yes, it's possible and easy in JIRA. it's called "subscription email"

Please read more about it in below link.

Tarun Sapra Community Champion Aug 17, 2017

You can write the filter and subscribe to it. The filter can be for all issues which are due before the end of the day

project = X and duedate < endOfDay()

Hi Tarun,

Thanks for a quick reply.

What if I wnat to do it for mutliple projects? 

What I'm trying to do is find a way of Jira sending emails to members of my team with a 'reminder' of all the tickets that are assigned to them on particular day

project in (X,Y,Z) can be used for multiple projects in JQL. In the subscription you can select the "group" of users to whom the mail should be sent.

thanks.

and do you knwo how I can filter tickets that are due today?

i slected more -> due date -->

but then the only options are 

due date.JPG

Hi,

does anyone know if infividual users have to subscribe to a filter if they are already in a group which is subscribed to a filter?

Do I need to ask every user to manualy subscribe or it happens automaticaly if they are already ina specific group that was previusly subvscribed to a filter? 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,322 views 14 20
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot