Notification in Jira Service Desk

Julia Gish October 7, 2019

I would like for myself and maybe a couple of others to get notifications when anything reaches its past due date even if its assigned to someone else. Is this possible?

2 answers

1 vote
Michael Kuhl {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 7, 2019

Hi Julia - There are a few ways to do this, but in my opinion the simplest way is to create a shared filter to show only the issues that meet your criteria . 

Whoever wants to get an email on issues that meet that criteria should subscribe to that filter.

0 votes
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2019

Hi @Julia Gish

Welcome to Atlassian Community!!

For notification you can use filter subscription which gives you email notifications on your scheduled time for your JQL Query. 

For Example, create a JQL Query 

Due Date < now() AND status not in Done

Subscribe the above query results for your email as personal subscription or create a group with required participants and subscribe to group.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/working-with-search-results-764478404.html?_ga=2.41837794.1142529965.1570458051-1828780462.1570458051

Thanks, 

Avinash

Suggest an answer