Notification if a custom field has changed its value

Hi There,

Is it at all possible to set up a notification for the reporter if a specific custom field has changed it's value?  Our Support team needs to track their issues by means of which Dev team the issue has been assigned to, and then also get notified when the team has changed.  

1 answer

0 vote
Pedro Cora Atlassian Team Jul 14, 2015

Juan,

Just make sure the reporter is set to receive the Issue Edited notification from the Notification Scheme associated with the project. wink

-- Pedro

Hi Petro, Is there no other way to do this? I have actually turned this off as the guys are getting spammed and there for not looking at any JIRA notifications.

I want the reporter to get a notifications ONLY if that specific custom field changes value

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Julia Dillon
Posted Tuesday in Jira

Tell us how your team runs on Jira!

Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...

221 views 1 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you