Notification email after approval rejection

Summer Lindsay August 24, 2022

I am trying to generate an email to a user when one of the Approvers "rejects".  There is no state change triggered because we will not send back to all approvers to re-approve. All approvers have to approve prior to moving forward. Using Comala Document Management workflow, and "Update Requested" is the reject option.  Here is what I have in the workflow.  I've attempted a few variations.

{trigger:pagerejected|approval=Update requested|partial=true|state=Pending Approval}
{send-email:user=@Admin@|subject=Rejection for @pagetitle@|mimetype=text/html}
@userfullname@ has requested an update to @pagelatest@ prior to approving. Please follow up accordingly.

{send-email}
{trigger}

1 answer

0 votes
James Conway
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 29, 2022

Hello @Summer Lindsay 

With only this fragment we cannot see why this action is not working. We will need more details of your workflow and configuration.

Could you generate a support package, then open a ticket with us at https://support.comalatech.com with details of the expected behaviour so we can investigate more closely.

Thanks in advance

James

Suggest an answer