Nothing happens when pressing add or create project

Svein Seldal August 28, 2013

Quite often nothing happens when I press Create project from the Jira Project menu or from Administration -> Projects -> Add project. I can try either method, but nothing happens. No response of any kind is given.

Many of our users has already complained about this. I've tested by restarting the browser, but still nothing. The user is a member of jira-administrator and should be allowed to add a new project.

However, if I go into Administration -> System, I am presented with the login and get administrative permissions. Then I am able to press Add project or Create project and get the proper dialog. Isn't this a bug that the administrative login dialog isn't shown when adding new projects?

FYI I'm running on an evaluation license of Jira 6.0.7. And the users is authenticated from AD, but with local groups.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Zul NS _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2013

Hi Svein, this is a known bug in JIRA 6.0.7 and will be fixed as soon as possible. You can watch the bug ticket in JRA-34468.

Regards, Zul

Suggest an answer