Not working for JIRA 5.1.3

Roula Estwani March 27, 2014

Hello
Is there a reason why this plugin isn't working on JIRA 5.1.3?
I've installed it and it was added to the list of predefined gadgets. When i select it and place it on my dashboard, it gives me a blank page where I'm unable to choose anything.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

It seems like I have downloaded the wrong version (6.1 instead of 5.1).

Problem solved.

Thanks

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2014

Whichever one it is make sure you have the correct version of the plugin for the version of JIRA. However, this is a potential problem with any plugin not supported by Atlassian. Things change and the plugin doesn't work any more.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that its the Column Order Gadget Plugin.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 27, 2014

Which plugin?

Sorry, I forgot to mention that its the Column Order Gadget Plugin.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 27, 2014

Mmm, the column order gadget Google took me to specifically says "For Jira 6.0 -> 6.1", so there's a good chance it's not fully backwards compatible with older Jiras like 5.1.3

Unless I'm looking at the wrong plugin.

Suggest an answer