Not receiving verification email for Jira Account

Jonathan Ball December 20, 2021

Good day,

One of our new development staff is unable to receive the verification email. I have confirmed that our email security is allowing emails to his email address and when I look at the message tracking I cannot even see that any verification email were sent let alone blocked by the email security.

I can confirm the address works as I sent an external email and he received it almost immediately.

Kindly urgently advise as this staff member is unable to perform work at this time.

1 answer

0 votes
KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2021

Hello @Jonathan Ball ,

For someone having the same issue, Atlassian Team replied and suggested to raise a support request. adding the community post link for reference, please have a look

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Not-able-to-receive-email-verification/qaq-p/1163189 

Thanks,

Kagithala Babu Anvesh

Jonathan Ball December 20, 2021

Good day

Could you kindly advise how I can log a support request for this as all I can see relates to issues that have nothing to do with this,

Kind Regards,

Jonathan Ball

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events