Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Not receiving verification email for Jira Account

Good day,

One of our new development staff is unable to receive the verification email. I have confirmed that our email security is allowing emails to his email address and when I look at the message tracking I cannot even see that any verification email were sent let alone blocked by the email security.

I can confirm the address works as I sent an external email and he received it almost immediately.

Kindly urgently advise as this staff member is unable to perform work at this time.

1 answer

0 votes

Hello @Jonathan Ball ,

For someone having the same issue, Atlassian Team replied and suggested to raise a support request. adding the community post link for reference, please have a look

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Not-able-to-receive-email-verification/qaq-p/1163189 

Thanks,

Kagithala Babu Anvesh

Good day

Could you kindly advise how I can log a support request for this as all I can see relates to issues that have nothing to do with this,

Kind Regards,

Jonathan Ball

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you