Not receiving verification email (Urgent)

kranthi May 3, 2022

Hi, I recently joined a company and I can't access the jira and confluence. It asks to re-verify email and when I click on it, it says email sent but I never received any email. Please solve the issue urgently. 

My email: [redacted]

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2022

Hi @kranthi ,

to be clear the Community is a public user forum so we cannot access your instance. With that said let me try to assist.

have you checked your email junk folder? If you go to your Jira instance does it offer for you to login with user ID and password? Have you reached out to your administrator for assistance? Are you on Free tier or paid plan?

kranthi May 3, 2022

Yes, id.atlassian.net says to verify the email for accessing the company's jira, but I don't get any verification email from Atlassian. Other collegues who joined with me got verification email but not me. I guess the emails to me are bouncing from Atlassian. Can you please help me I am struct and it's really urgent.

Suggest an answer