Not receiving notifications when a ticket is closed.

Elke Wong September 14, 2015

I have set up notifications to be sent out when a JIRA ticket is closed. it is not going out to anyone.

2 answers

1 vote
Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2015

Have a look at the workflow transition to "close" an issue and look under post-functions. The last one should be: "Event XXX will be triggered". That event has to be used in your notification scheme.

Cheers

Roland Pfuhl June 16, 2017

This worked for me!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2015

Are people getting other notifications you expect them to? 

What exactly have you done to "set up notifications to be sent out when issue is closed"?

Elke Wong September 14, 2015

I have assigned a notification scheme to my project and it has all watchers, reporter and assignee as being notified when a ticket is resolved and done. Is there another workflow step I need to add?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2015

Are people getting other notifications you expect them to?

Suggest an answer