Not receiving emails from atlassian

Gary
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 13, 2024

Hi! I've been trying to get my "8 digit code" verification email to access to Jira but it not being delivered.  Here are the options I've tried:

1. I have checked my quarantine list and spam folder
  2. I have tried signing out and back in 
  3. I checked the email notification configuration and I still have everything enabled 
  4. I can see the notifications in the notification bell menu
  5. My email server is not blocking any domain or site
  6. I can receive external email from other services.

Note: Not really one for the community I just saw other users have been added to a 'list' so I want someone at Atlassian to check for me :)

2 answers

0 votes
ANROS Group Support April 24, 2024

Hi Andy, i'm having the same issue. Are you able to check this for me? email is info at anrosgroup dot com.

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 25, 2024

Hi @ANROS Group Support 

I found there was a suppression to at least one account on that domain.  There was a response from your SMTP server of

550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. For more information, go to 550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser x184-20020a6386c1000000b005dc85e8a9e1si14301518pgd.45 - gsmtp

Our system shows this response at a timestamp of 2024-04-04T04:29:30.000Z

I have cleared any email suppressions for all users on your domain.

Andy

ANROS Group Support April 25, 2024

Thank you Andy, this worked now. The email was setup as an email alias now i had created a separate email address for it.

Appreciate your help.

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2024

Hi @gbowers I found there was a suppression on your account.  I have gone ahead and cleared this from our side.  Please try again to resend the verification code.  You should be able to receive it now.

Andy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events