Not receiving JIRA invite mail

Arima August 13, 2019

I have a new member to give access to the JIRA projects within our periphery. I have sent invites to the user under the mail 'purxxxx@xxxxxxxxxlp.com'.  This has been done several times and yet the new user is not receiving any mail invites at all. Could you please check and revert back on an urgent basis.

Regards,

Arima

1 answer

0 votes
Dario B
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2019

Hi @Arima ,

Please notice that writing an email address in a public forum is not a good idea. I am now going to remove it. Also, for this kind of issues you might want to open a support request (or ticket) in https://support.atlassian.com/ instead of creating a thread in the Atlassian Community.

Once this has been said, I have checked our mail server logs and I can see only one email being sent to the given email address on the 13th of August that has been successfully delivered at 08:42:57 CEST.

Now, can you kindly:

• Ask the user to check if the invitation email is maybe in the spam folder
  • In case the email is not in the spam folder, invite the user to your  instance again and let us know:
    1. Date and time (please make sure to also specify the timezone) of this new attempt
    2. The exact steps you followed to re-invite the user to your instance

Cheers,
Dario

Suggest an answer