Not received any jira notification

Bhavana A January 13, 2022

not received any jira notification

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

Hi @Bhavana A 👋

Would you be able to provide a few more details to enable us to help?

All the best,

Laura

Hi Laura,

I am using id as bhavana.a@landmarkgroup.in from 2years in jira but from last one month it stopped sending jira notifications  to mentioned id. could you pls check is there any issue like bouncing

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 13, 2022

@Bhavana A this is a user forum. We can't check on anything except in our own system.

You need to contact the Jira administrator of your Jira instance and the  landmarkgroup email administrator. 

oh ok Thanks Joe Pitt, do you recommend any suggestions to check with admin i have already checked with admin they are clueless 

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2022

If anyone else at your company uses Jira check to see if they are getting notifications. If they are, I would say it it your id. If they aren't they may being stopped in the network with a rule. Some networks require all incoming traffic be from a known source or be white listed. I presume you have already checked your spam folder. 

Yes others are receiving except my id and i checked spam too. Actually one month back my outlook was not getting any notifications later i quit and reopened then it started to receive but not jira notifications all other emails am receiving except jira. I have verified settings in jira everything is looks fine.

Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2022

My best guess is your email id has been changed on Jira. Probably by accident. have you checked it in Jira?  Other than that I have no clue and I suggest contacting Atlassian support

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 14, 2022

I agree with @Joe Pitt, my recommendation would be to raise a ticket directly with Atlassian Support.

Suggest an answer