Not possible to add request type group.

Vanja Støen November 18, 2016

According to documentation(https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/configuring-request-types-and-workflows-732528910.html) it's possible to add request type groups. This is not possible in our JIRA Service Desk Cloud setup. Is this a bug?

image2016-11-18 11:5:4.png

3 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2016

Chris,

the feature is that and works. See images below. In my instance displayed I current have 3 groups: Fortress...., General, Access. Add a group by clicking the "Add group"

image2016-11-18 11:14:53.png

Vanja Støen November 18, 2016

Thanks, Jack, but unfortunately the "Request types" overview with the "Add group" is not present in the project:

image2016-11-18 11:20:14.png

I do have all the admin rights required.

How do I proceed do have this fixed?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2016

Odd, seems to be a permissions thing. You should have access if you are System or Project Admin. So I assume you can do other sysadmin functions, e.g. if you go to Email requests you can modify the email, etc. If that is the case then I suggest contacting Atlassian Support to open a ticket.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2016
0 votes
Pierfrancesco Cocco October 2, 2017

I latest version I can't see any ADD BUTTON in order to ADD group.

Was deleted ??

Any HELP, please...

P.

0 votes
asarda_ November 20, 2016

Hi Chris,

Any update on this? You should be seeing the Request Type grouping.

Cheers,

Amogh

Suggest an answer