Yesterday morning I faced the following problem: language of the JIRA interface was changed from English to Russian, even though I didn't change any system settings.
System setting still shows that default language is English, however, it's actually in Russian.
Since that moment I'm not able to add decimal value into Story Point field anymore, it shows "validation failed" error. I tried to separate numbers with dot or coma - none of them worked.
Hi @svitlana_trubnikova ,
Please check if your browser has automatic language translation set?
English is set as a browser language, as a system language, as JIRA default language and as a Google account language. Automatic translation is turned off as well.
For some reason, JIRA is the only tool which is trying to translate information into Russian, disregarding all the settings.
I've been using JIRA for a couple months without any problems. This issue occurred last Thursday, even though I didn't change any language settings.
Normally I'm using Chrome, but problem is relevant for other browsers as well.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event