Not getting email notification on jira which are assigned to me

Shubha.Ramaiah January 18, 2021

can you any one help me or suggest 

1 answer

0 votes
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2021

Hi @Shubha.Ramaiah 

Welcome to the Community!

I'm going to turn this discussion into a question to help more people to see it.

Firstly, is the issue affecting only you?  Is it a spam filter issue?  Can you do some test tickets to see if the notifications come through?

I tried , my team members assign tickets to me ..i'm not getting notification

is there any setting that i need to do 

[Postmaster] Messages on hold for shubha.ramaiah@6thstreet.com  i'm getting email like this 

The following messages, addressed to you, are currently on hold within the Mimecast service awaiting further action.

For further instructions on how to use the links associated with each email, please review the following points:

Release: This will release the current email On Hold to your Inbox, but future emails from this sender will still be placed On Hold
Block: Rejects the email, and adds the sender's address to your personal Block list to block future emails from this sender
Permit: Delivers the email to your Inbox, and adds the sender's address to your personal Permit list, so future emails are not put On Hold (for SPAM management policies only)

For more information on the Mimecast digest, please refer to this

i got above email 

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2021

That looks like it is a problem with your email provider then not with Jira

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2021

I agree with Liam. Although not familiar with Mimecast service from the looks it should be possible to release the mails held back (see "release" from the mail you got / or even the "permit" part). For further diagnosis I suspect the best idea would be to speak to the person who set up the mail service for you.

Suggest an answer