Not able to work application linking in jira with stash, bamboo, crucible, etc.

Harish Raut May 29, 2014

Hi,

I'm having the issue with jira that I'm not able to work application linking with stash, bamboo, crucible, etc. I'm getting the message on right side Development tab :

JIRA is having difficulty contacting crucible, Bamboo, and Stash. If this condition persists, please contact your JIRA administrators.

Everything working fine.

I used the solution for it as I found from your forum https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/266677/jira-6-2-jira-is-having-difficulty-contacting-fisheye-if-this-condition-persists-please-contact-your-jira-administratorsbut this not helped for me. I'm not understanding now how to resolve the issue. Please help me, it's a trouble for me.

Thanks in advance.

\Harish R.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2014

Hi Harish,

Are you running those applications over SSL?

Are they in different servers? If so, are you able to perform a telnet between them so we can discard any networking issue?

Harish Raut May 30, 2014

No, I'm not running those applications over SSL.

And yes, those applications are on different servers.

No, I'm not able to telnet between them.

Can you suggest me some more what can I do ?

Thanks.

0 votes
Mikael Hugo June 2, 2014

Hi Bruna,

What kind of networking issue? The hostnames are pointing to a webproxy in front of them.

/Mikael

Suggest an answer