Not able to see comments

Krishna Bonda July 21, 2013
I have created a task for one of my team member and assigned reporter to my tester. When i go back and add a comment to that task that i have created , I am not able to see it again but it is successfully added. Comments posted by my team can view but having admin access I am not able to view it. Can you guys help me with this.

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2013

It sounds like you are using the "comment visible to" box and selecting an option that does not allow you to see it.

(Your admin rights let you do administration stuff, they do NOT let you "do everything" as that's a really bad security model - you need to make sure you are explicitly a part of one of the groups or roles that the comments are limited to)

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 21, 2013

It sounds like you are using the "comment visible to" box and selecting an option that does not allow you to see it.

(Your admin rights let you do administration stuff, they do NOT let you "do everything" as that's a really bad security model - you need to make sure you are explicitly a part of one of the groups or roles that the comments are limited to)

Suggest an answer