Not able to login to JIRA

Hi All,

in IE browser if I enter correct user id and password, I always get the empty login screen in return without a reply.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

4 answers

1 accepted

Hi Rumceisz,

Earlier I had same problem, I gone through the below steps and works

I gone through the above suggestions and links and apart from that I deleted "work" directory located at JIRA_INSTALLATION and some data located JIRA_HOME/ plugins dir after and restarted the jira.

Also please check are you in jira_user groups that can be confirm only Jira Administration >> Global Settings >> check are you in group which is added in JIRA user

if you can access jira-database try to confirm that are you in jira-users group and can be learn through membershipbase table.

hope it helps.

Best Regards

Onkar Ahire

Hi Rumceisz,

Have you tried a different browser (Firefox, Chrome)? Or is the Compatibility View on for IE?

Best regards,

Peter

Hey,

Can you try different web-browsers as suggested earlier by Peter, and let us know how it goes? And also, can you try to use the Private Mode and check whether the problem still persists? That's because this problem might be related to Browser Add-ons, and it might also be related to cookies and browser caches, so if the problem still persists, try to delete all the cookies and caches for the browser and try to check the behavior again.

Cheers,

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Sarah Schuster
Posted Jan 29, 2018 in Jira

What are common themes you've seen across successful & failed Jira Software implementations?

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah Schuster, and I'm a Customer Success Manager in Atlassian specializing in Jira Software Cloud. Over the next few weeks I will be posting discussion topics (8 total) to ...

3,063 views 13 18
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot