Not able to change status in an Issue

Naveen Kumar October 16, 2014

I have configured a Custom Workflow for one of our projects

The JIRA admin user who created the project is able to view the issue and change status accordingly.

But the JIRA users (who also have developer permissions), are not able to change the status. The status transaction which comes on top of issue details is not enabled for them.

Can you help?

1 answer

0 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2014

I think that I good way to start is checking your permissions with JIRA Admin Helper, like if you're trying to resolve an issue, check if the user has permission to do so, and after that check the validators and conditions of your workflow, you may have some restriction there that is preventing the use from executing the transition.

I hope it helps.

Cheers

Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2014

Hi Naveen, Atlassian anwsers is open to our community, all questions and comments are visible to everyone, so we recommend to avoid share sensitive information. Also, getting direct access to customer's instance is something against our police. If you need hands on assistance, you may me interested in contacting an Expert.

Suggest an answer