Please find the steps
1. Login into JIRA with valid non admin credentials.
2. Select Issues > Import Issues from CSV to open the Bulk Create Setup page
3. Click on choose file and select csv source file
4. Click "Next"
5. Select project, you have access to from the "Import to JIRA Project " drop down.
6. Leave the rest as it is and click "Next"
7. Verify the field mappings (should be fine)
8. Click "Next"
9. Click "Begin Import"
All issues mentioned in the CSV file should get imported successfully
Issues did not get imported from the CSV file where following usernames were used in assignee column: prsain, pgup43, mshar5 .
Note - It seems like Issues are not getting imported if we mention those usernames in assingee column whose username has changed after single credentials release.
If we use those usernames which remained same after single credentials release then the import is successful.
In Single Credential release we have renamed some of the users from crowd and then sync in jira
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
@Rachel Wright (Jira Genie), @Billy Poggi (AUG NOVA, DC), and @Dana Jansen (Confluence Queen) are just some of the folks that lead one of the world's most active Atlassian User Group (AUG)....
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs