1. Login into JIRA with valid non admin credentials.
2. Select Issues > Import Issues from CSV to open the Bulk Create Setup page
3. Click on choose file and select csv source file
4. Click "Next"
5. Select project, you have access to from the "Import to JIRA Project " drop down.
6. Leave the rest as it is and click "Next"
7. Verify the field mappings (should be fine)
8. Click "Next"
9. Click "Begin Import"
Expected output: Due dates of issues should be imported in issues successfully.
Actual output: Due dates of issues are not imported in issues successfully
Please STOP asking the same question over and over.
We know you have an issue with this project import. In a Q&A forum, you should be raising them together, it is NOT an issue tracker.
Maybe talk to the author of whatever plugin is providing this import (which you have not mentioned at all in any of the questions)
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot