No reviews found in JIRA even through App link to Crucible project has been created

Bernard O'Flynn August 28, 2011

If I click on the project in jira to get the summary view and then click on the Review tab, there are no reviews listed, even though we have reviews that have been done/are ongoing.

There is an application link set up between the crucible server and the jira server using the correct project keys.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Azwandi Mohd Aris
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 27, 2011

I'd check if the repository mapping in the 'FishEye Administration' page in JIRA is populated correctly. Also, confirm that the 'Review Search Method' you selected fulfills what you have added to the review e.g. an issue key in review should match the one in JIRA.

Otherwise, I'd check if there is anything recorded in the atlassian-jira.log while you are visiting the JIRA issue.

Jeroen Wolff May 15, 2013

Hi, i have the same issue. The FishEye repository works. When i tap sources i see al the changesets, than i can push the + to create a new review for that changeset. After starting that review, it doesn't popup in the Jira reviews overview. I've checked al the options you mentioned. Only not the log file because for this Jira project there are no issues (a test and poc environment) What can i do?

NatSem WebTeam June 13, 2013

I am having the same issue as well. I have updated all the application links from JIRA and Crucible along with all my repo application links. I have checked the log files and found nothing that seems to be causing the issue. Has anyone found a work around or a fix?

0 votes
NatSem WebTeam June 13, 2013

I am having the same issue as well. I have updated all the application links from JIRA and Crucible along with all my repo application links. I have checked the log files and found nothing that seems to be causing the issue. Has anyone found a work around or a fix?

Suggest an answer