No matching issues found.

Fierto May 20, 2014

Hello ,

I was using JIRA 3.12.1 and I migrated the data to another instance 4.1.2.

I have a problem with the Issue navigator which is :

- JIRA 3.12.1 : I get a result lis of issues in the filter.

- JIRA 4.1.2 : I don't get any result "No matching issues found".

How can I fix this ?

Thank you.

8 answers

0 votes
Fierto May 21, 2014

Hi ,

Yes I have checked the datase and without success.

0 votes
Bruna Griebeler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2014

As Rahul said, the proper way to perform the migration is:

1) Generate the backup from 3.12 and import it on another 3.12 jira;

2) Upgrade it;

3) Perform the reindex;

Fierto May 21, 2014

Hello ,

Thank you all for your reply , but I have already made those steps and still have the same result .

Yes , We can upgrade the data and here the link :)
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Upgrading+JIRA+3.x+Data+to+JIRA+6.x

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 20, 2014

How did you migrate data from 3.12 over to 4.1? As far i know, both instances must be on the same versions in order to do project import.

First check if the migration completed successfully, take any issue which you migrated from 3.12 and see if that is present on 4.1

Rahul

0 votes
Nadir MEZIANI
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2014

Have you check in the data base

0 votes
Fierto May 20, 2014

I have restarted the server and the log doesn't have any indication about this problem .

0 votes
Nadir MEZIANI
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2014

Restart Jira and check the log

0 votes
Fierto May 20, 2014

Hi

I have made the re-indexing after migration

0 votes
Nadir MEZIANI
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 20, 2014

Hi,

Have you re-indexing after migration or after import XML file?

Suggest an answer