No email notification,How to quickly know JIRA issues abuout me

lily56 February 17, 2013

we have no email server, We communicate use IM such as RTX, how can we quickly know issues assigned to myself. I don't know if there are related plugin or product. Can you help me ?

2 answers

0 votes
Rahul Aich [Nagra]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2013

Did you look at hipchat plugin?

This is a simple JIRA 5 compatible-plugin that allows you to notify one or more HipChat rooms based on a JIRA workflow post function and a JQL expression

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.labs.hipchat.jira

Rahul

0 votes
Vishwajeet Singh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2013

you can use RSS feed readers for same.

lily56 February 17, 2013

Thanks! But I hope once a issue assign me, a flashing will appears in the lower right corner of the computer screen, not appear in JIRA browser page or RSS

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 17, 2013

That's not what Jira is for. If you want instant notifications, you need to use a system that provides them. Such as hipchat. I suspect your RTX could probably do it, but I have no idea what RTX is, so I can't give you any more detail on how you might go about setting it up.

Suggest an answer