No dropdown for Service Desk 3

Hey,

I am having trouble getting Service Desk 3 all setup. My first question is Here, which I think the answer might lie in this question. With the old JIRA and Service Desk, I had a menu at the top of the screen titled "Service Desk". With the new version, I do not have that. I watched the videos on Atlassian's website and noticed they had them. 

Why am I missing it? Any ideas?

Capture.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.
Paulo Hennig Atlassian Team Dec 08, 2015

Hello Alexander,

Yes, the Service Desk menu is not available anymore after SDS 3.0. Instead of accessing by that path, you can go through Projects > Service Desk (To filter all your projects associated to the Service Desk type).

In case if you don't see the Service Desk project type, ensure that everything is well set navigating through: (Cog Item) > JIRA Administration > Applications 

Well that is a bummer - because I am back to square one for my other question :(

But thanks for the answer.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

150 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you