No changeset info in MySQL database

Dmitry Andrejev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2013

I've installed FishEye using build-in database at first, but later moved all data into MySQL database. However all tables in the database seems to be related to Crucible only (having cru_ prefix) and I can't locate any FishEye related data about changesets and their association with Jira issues.

I need that data in MySQL database to be able to manually link existing changesets I've made using Fixes #4345346 Task Title alike comments for Mantis issue tracker with Jira issues, created as result of issue import from Mantis into Jira.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Avdhesh Chauhan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2013

As i know Fisheye 2.7 dose not write any of this info in the DB - its all stored outside the DB

0 votes
Avdhesh Chauhan
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 17, 2013

As i know Fisheye 2.7 dose not write any of this info in the DB - its all stored outside the DB

Suggest an answer