No auto transtion occured from post-function

Alexey I_ Kiyashko June 4, 2014

Good day everyone!

We are running JIRA 5.0.3 and script runner plugin v.2.07. I made a script post-function "fast-track transition on issue" in my workflow. No conditions in script - this fast-track must occure everytime the issue gets this transition. The needed transition has no screens, validators or conditions. However, sometimes this function does not work - in that case, I see this in the logs:

2014-06-05 17:01:08,817 Thread-1285 ERROR Username 1021x165720x2 13ui1rm 192.168.ip.address /secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [groovy.canned.utils.WorkflowUtils] Errors: {}
Error Messages: [It seems that you have tried to perform a workflow operation (InWork) that is not valid for the current state of this issue (ISSUE-192). The likely cause is that somebody has changed the issue recently, please look at the issue history for details.]

No one is trying to start this transition manually, still this function doesn't work.

Sometimes this function works correctly, sometimes not - but I can't get, why.

2 answers

0 votes
Alexey I_ Kiyashko June 5, 2014

UNfortunately, it's not possible :( The maintenance period for JIRA is over - so I can't recieve updates...

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2014

Hrm... an intermittent problem is going to be hard to solve. All I can say is, if you can, upgrade both jira and the plugin.

Suggest an answer