No answer from Support!

Nahum Cohen October 24, 2017

I'm amazed how unresponsive Atlassian's support is! 

We are on-prem as well as cloud customer. My team has been trying to reach out to support AND Sales - no response for a few days. 

Hello?  

3 answers

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2017

@Yaniv Elmadawi A customer advocate left you a voice mail; he is eager to get the various requests sorted and routed to the right people to help. You should also be getting an email from him via the support portal shortly.

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2017

@Nahum Cohen Based on the email address you use for Community. I found a ticket for you in the support portal from May 2016 in which we extended a Jira Service Desk Cloud Evaluation license. I do not see any technical support requests in your name for Cloud or server. How were the tickets opened, for example through the Support Tools plugin, at https://getsupport.atlassian.com or another method?

Please let me know the technical issues your team is working on, I will be happy to help here in Community. 

For Sales, I can discuss with my colleagues in sales and make sure we take care of any issues.

Yaniv Elmadawi October 24, 2017

Hi,

I work for Nahum, I have called and left a VM and I have sent a ticket to Support and wrote a request on your website all resulted in no good communication to no communication. The support was not able to provide good answers about Security and best practices and we asked to talk to a sales engineer and your security team with no response. Please have them contact me at Yaniv@vidyo.com

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2017

Atlassian don't do telephone support (unless you're a premium customer), so that is not going to get you anything. 

You need to ask Nahum to answer Ann's questions about how the issue was raised and where.

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
October 24, 2017

Thanks Nic, I was able to sleuth around our systems and find a customer advocate to take ownership. We should be seeing a helpful update soon.

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2017

Did you raise a support ticket or did you post your question here? Normally if you raise a support ticket you will get an answer fairly quickly, at least that is my experience so far. If you posted your question here, could you point to the question and I may be able to help.

Suggest an answer