1. My company has a few virtual machines.
2. On one of it works Jira to offer our clients to open tickets if any tech. support required. Open via personal account, where they do log in with logins and passwords (as usual ha-ha).
3. We have URL let's say http://support.xyz.com/ that used to be work properly till last week.
4. Now clients can't access even to the site where you can log in.
5. But from our local network, we are easily connecting there.
I've checked nslookup this URL and seems it's only presented on our DNS. Now I wonder, how can I fix it and make link visible for the world again?
This isn't really an Atlassian question, it's about networking.
Either your external DNS has lapsed or been changed so your url is no longer available, or your network is no longer routing requests to that url to the servers you want it to land on.
Either way, talk to your network team.
The wait is over... Portfolio for Jira Server and Data Center 3.0 is now officially here! Platform releases offer Atlassian an opportunity to shift our strategy, make bold predictions about t...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs