It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

No access for the clients to a personal account

1. My company has a few virtual machines.

2. On one of it works Jira to offer our clients to open tickets if any tech. support required. Open via personal account, where they do log in with logins and passwords (as usual ha-ha).

3. We have URL let's say http://support.xyz.com/ that used to be work properly till last week.

4. Now clients can't access even to the site where you can log in.

5. But from our local network, we are easily connecting there.

I've checked nslookup this URL and seems it's only presented on our DNS. Now I wonder, how can I fix it and make link visible for the world again?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough Community Leader Nov 30, 2018

This isn't really an Atlassian question, it's about networking.

Either your external DNS has lapsed or been changed so your url is no longer available, or your network is no longer routing requests to that url to the servers you want it to land on.

Either way, talk to your network team.

Thank you.

That's exactly what my thoughts were about.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

We want to hear from you! How do you use Slack and Atlassian together?

Hi Everyone! My name is Mina and I am on Atlassian’s Ecosystems Marketing team. Our team is focused on our technology partnerships and marketplace apps. One of Atlassian’s partners is Slack, who ...

24 views 0 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you