the problem i am facing is a bit strange.
The Plugin, i develop at the moment, has two WebActions,
both include via @Autowired the same Services.
On one of our testing-systems (Linux) i get for WebAction_A a NoSuchBean Exception.
The other systems work without a problem (Windows, OSX, Linux) all with the same JIRA version.
Everything i tried did not work, @Scanned, rebuilding the service classes.
Maybe one here has an idea for what to look after.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs