What happened was I created a number of accounts, some during import and some after the fact while we had the 10 user license. We then moved up to 25 users and then to 50 users. It appears that some of the accounts created earlier were not given application access due to the fact that we went over 10 users. Upgrading the license did not retro-actively give them application access. It was not until I discovered this that I was able to give access to a number of accounts that otherwise would not have had it.
We're looking for participants for a workshop at Atlassian! We need Jira admins who have interesting custom workflows, issue views, or boards. Think you have a story to sha...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs