No Fields List in SumUp Configuration

Just tried v0.6.3 of SumUp in JIRA v6.2.7 and when I go to the configure screen there are no fields listed in the drop down box. Any ideas why?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 vote

Do you have any numeric fields in your system?

Yes, quite a few

Bother, that was the problem last time I ran into this. I assume you've only just installed the plugin - could you try re-indexing a single project (one that uses a numeric field) and see if that then appears? I've had index related problems with it before (although I should point out that the indexing issue I had was caused by something else, Sumup was just suffering as a result of another plugins problems)

Thanks for the info. I'm indexing at the moment. Will let you know if it fixes the issue.

Indexing didn't fix it :-(

Ok, are there any errors in the logs from around the time you go into the config screen for the plugin?

Nothing reported in the atlassian-jira.log either. I even tried to add a debug log entry but that didn't yield anything.

same here, no log entries (even debug), the HTML select is empty.

I've upgraded my JIRA to v6.3.8 and SumUp 0.6.3 seems to be working fine. Not sure if that's coincidence or v6.3.8 fixed a problem I had with v6.2.7, or the upgrade process cleared a fault in my setup. Anyway fields are now listed OK and I can configure fields as required.

I uninstalled it and reinstalled again...it works now.

Hey there,

I know of a problem like this, if you access a JIRA instance which uses a unsigned cert. Can you provide your browser network log? The fields are retrieved asynchronously via a REST - API.

Cheers Julian

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

551 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you