Next-gen Jira: How can find number of tickets trasitioned to some status during the sprint.

Vera Valshonok May 17, 2022

Hi!

I am looking for a want to find a number of tickets that returned to some status (were reopened for example) during the sprint in Next - gen jira.

I want to show it to the teach visually as a report of graf.

2 answers

3 votes
Mariana_Pryshliak_Saasjet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 17, 2022

Hi @Vera Valshonok 

Your request is very important because the solutions can help to identify where the process block occurs. And then - identify the reasons why an issue has returned to the particular status.

I recommend you to try  Time in Status for Jira Cloud and its Transition Count report, which shows how many times an issue has moved from status to status and been reopened during a particular sprint (or any date range you choose). transition count.png

The data can be presented in the Graph view too:

2022-05-18_12-06-06.pngAlso, you can export a generated report to CSV or XLSX files.

It's developed by my team and is free for using up to 10 users. Please, let me know if you have any questions.

0 votes
Emre Toptancı _OBSS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 18, 2022

Hello @Vera Valshonok

My company's app Time in Status can help you with that. It is available for Jira Server, Cloud, and Data Center. Also, all Time in Status reports support Next-gen projects.

Among other report types, Time in Status has count reports that show how many times each Status and each Transition was used.

TransitionCount.png  StatusCount.png

The app also has the History Trim feature. This feature allows the user to trim the histories of issues in the report to a given date interval. For your use case, you can trim issue histories to show actions only during a given sprint window. This will allow you to count statuses or reopens only during the given sprint window.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211756/

EmreT

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events