New user not able to log time via Log work

Anthea Shaw October 19, 2014

I have created a new user and assigned them to the appropriate groups, however for my projects when I view the Team & Price lists the user is not appearing? What am I doing wrong or missing in the set up I am using the ICTIME add-on

2 answers

0 votes
Anthea Shaw October 21, 2014

This has not worked, I have used the permission helper to check and the 'Edit issues' and 'edit worklogs' permission are assigned. The user belongs to the right groups which are linked to the projects, everything uses a default permission scheme and there is only one.

I have not given the user the ability to 'delete' worklogs as I would prefer they do not, but is this something you think I should do?

I have checked via both Administration areas the main JIRA one and the ICTIME one. The user still does not appear in the Team Price Lists for my projects??

0 votes
Pedro Souza
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 19, 2014

Hi,

Check in the Permission Scheme of this Project how the Time Tracking Permissions are configured.

Even though you have added the user to these groups, the user might be missing some permissions used by the plugin from this section of the permission scheme.

Try to give access to all permissions related to Time Tracking and see if the behaviour changes.

Cheers.

Suggest an answer