New project seems to have overwritten an existing one - can this be reverted?

Darling Housley July 4, 2013

I created a new project but it has affected an existing project - my old Kanban board seems to have been overwritten by the new project. How can I reinstate my original project?

The original project was a Kanban board, the new project had a different workflow (service desk). When I uploaded the new workflow for the new project, the workflow also attached itself to the Kanban board on my original project. The 100+ tickets I had set up for the original project seem to be present within the system but the Kanban board is blank. Is there any way I can get my tickets reinstated to the Kanban board they were set up on through the system, if not would an Atlassian adminstrator be able to look into this issue for me and revert my board to where it was an hour ago? The last thing I want to do is have to reinput all of my tickets manually...

In a seperate issue, when trying to login to this Questions forum I had a message telling me that my email address was invalid. Resetting my password didn't seem to help so I have had to set up this account to ask this question. The email address associated with my original account is adele.shaw@feelunique.com - I'm now worried that logging out will lock me out of the system! I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

2 answers

0 votes
Metrodigi July 17, 2013

Yes

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2013

Is this an ODemand instance?

Suggest an answer