Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

New jira user recieves emails about created issues which shouldn't receive, how to stop that?

Hello, I've added a new user for our Jira and he gets notification abou every issue created.

Notification scheme is okay, users groups also looks okay, notification helper shows that this user shouldn't receive notifications.

Cols you help me with that?

Thanks

1 answer

Hi @juliana Welcome to Atlassian Community!

1. It seems that other user in JIRA create a filter subscription and shared subscription with jira-users , this is one of the reason of getting notification email. 

2. Is users getting notification mail for every jira projects or getting notification for a single project in which user added Roles ?

3. Check  default notification scheme ,is  jira-users group added for Issue Created event ?

Thanks

V.Y

2.Only one user gets those e-mails and for all projects

3. Default notification scheme is okay, there is a Create issue event, but its only for warchers, reporter and assignie

This problem has only one user which I added recently, other uses recieve what they have to

@juliana  I suggest you to delete and recreate user , if possible. 

Check, user is added to only jira-users group. 

Thanks

Thank you :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you