New free Add-On Easy Issue Templates is available

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2013
Hi,
I have implemented new free add-on for exporting JIRA issues to PDF.

This plugin provides export to PDF for single issues using velocity templates with issue parameters.

Features:
Ability to configure velocity template for converting to PDF for projects and issue types.
Easy to add templates from administrative page.
Support CSS in template files.

More info here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH-YWDRHwbU and
https://bitbucket.org/amarkelov/andreymarkelov-atlas-plugins-templator/wiki/Home

4 answers

0 votes
Alex Corsun April 25, 2016

Try to use Notepad++ instead of MS Word to change the template.

0 votes
Cats Aguinaldo March 27, 2015

Was able to make the Docx files work but only the standard variables are extracted. The custom fields are not being retrieved using the $fieldRenderer.renderFieldById("10009") or even by the $fieldRenderer.renderField("Customer"). Are there additional requirements that I don't know ie. Word version, HTML version, etc.?

Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 31, 2017

Done 1.9.2

0 votes
Cats Aguinaldo March 27, 2015

I was trying out this new add-on of yours. Using the provided sample html template works great but when I tried adding the predefined variables mentioned in the documentation I am having this exception - ExceptionConverter: java.io.IOException: The document has no pages. Can you help me troubleshoot this one? Your help will be very much appreciated.

0 votes
Andrey Markelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 8, 2014

Now this add-on supports Docx templates and allows to download Docx files.

Suggest an answer