New context - new options?

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2013

Hey,

this seems like a beginner question but I'm a little puzzeld right now. I actually never had to define different defaults for a custom field. Now I have to and my thinking was that I'd have the same options as in my other context meaning they'd share the same values with the option to add extra options...

What I find now is that I manually have to duplicate all the option before I can set another default resulting in duplicate entries in my DB. Could you guys just confirm this behavior to be working as designed?The second question is the important one: Do duplicte entries show if I'm searching for this particular field in JQL?

Cheers

Christian

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2013

Yes, you will have to recreate the options for the other context. When you try JQL, it will be shown only once.

Suggest an answer