New User Options Gone?

rishida November 17, 2014

I just tried to create a New User in JIRA, and it looks like now the only option is to enter their email and have them log in. I can't find where to create their User Name or fill out any other information for them.

Can someone tell me where this is? I'm afraid it was removed, but I can't think of any reason why it would be.

Thanks!

6 answers

0 votes
rishida November 20, 2014

Hi Tushar,

Yeah, my permissions are correct. I was able to do this before. I just lost the ability. I'm on the cloud version.

Thanks

0 votes
Tushar Dhumal November 19, 2014

Hi Ryan,

I am using the standalone version, I have not checked the Cloud version, but don't think the option would not be there. Are your permissions correct?

0 votes
rishida November 18, 2014

Hi Tushar,

I'm using the cloud version. I'm getting there by going to the cog in the upper left, then "User Management", then "Create users" on the upper left".

Thanks

0 votes
Tushar Dhumal November 18, 2014

Hi Ryan,

I am using standalone version of JIRA 6.3.8. Which version are you using? and how are you reaching to this page? I mean, from where are you trying to create the user?

Regards,

Tushar

0 votes
rishida November 18, 2014

Hi Tushar,

Thanks for your answer. Are you using the cloud version?

When I click on "Create User", I get taken to a new page, with just this:

FireShot Screen Capture #387 - 'User management - Users' - studymode_atlassian_net_admin_users_add.png

0 votes
Tushar Dhumal November 17, 2014

Please refer attached screenshot for your query.

The option is under Administration -> User Management.

Hope this helps.

Regards.CreateNewUser.png

Suggest an answer