New User Has Classic Board

Jerry Voelker July 1, 2014

Hello,

We had a new developer start at our company and his scrum board is stuck on the classic view. The rest of our team has been using the new style Agile board for some time. I don't know how to switch his view from the classic board to the new board?

As an admin (a new admin), I can select Classic and view the classic boards. I can then go to More and then to Agile, and I am back on the new style. He does not have the More option under Agile.

We have searched for a couple of hours online and have only found answers to questions about switching from the new style back to the classic style - nothing about doing the reverse.

I am certain that I am missing something obvious. Would anyone be able to help?

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 1, 2014

Is the user member of the project? I do not believe you can access the boards if you are not a project member.

Jerry Voelker July 1, 2014

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, he is a member of the project.

Ivar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2014

What happens if you send him a specific URL to the rapid board? Is he able to open it, or does it thrown an exception? Anything in the logs if he cannot access it?

Suggest an answer