Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

New JIRA View Missing "Rank" Options

Hello,

Sometimes I like to organize sub-tasks or tasks in an Epic or Story by ordering them a certain way. In the old JIRA view I had a "Rank to Top" or "Rank to Bottom" option, but I am not seeing this in the new JIRA view. Anyone have any input?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Hello Rebecca,

Indeed, the actions of stories/sub-tasks in the parent view is not available in the new issue view yet, so I've reported a new feature request for this matter to track the implementation progress on that:

stories/sub-task actions are not displayed in the new issue view on a parent issue

Please, feel free to vote and watch this feature in order to increase its priority and also be notified about any updates.

Let me know if you still have any questions. 

You are welcome, Rebecca.

Have a nice day!

Like Greg Myburgh likes this

We are also missing this must have feature. Thanks for moving it to the top of your backlog :)

Any update on the availability of this feature?    

I would still like to see "Rank to Top" as an option in the new view when looking at a story or task.

@Petter GonçalvesAny update on Rank to Top please? I use it all the time to help me manage my backlogs.

Thanks

Like # people like this

This is still not functional and tracked in this issue https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75253. Please consider having this feature in the new issue view.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you