Need to verify the sending of email reminders

Brian McGinnis December 19, 2014

I have several e-reminders setup and many of the expected recipients are not receiving the emails.  I checked with several different expected recipients on a couple different e-reminders.  How can I trouble shoot or verify the emails are getting sent.

Thanks in advance,

Brian McGinnis

1 answer

0 votes
Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2014

What do you mean by e-reminders? JIRA subscriptions? If some people are getting them, and not others, then the problem is outside of JIRA. I would tell these people to check their filters / spam. If they are outside of your company, then their mail admins may need to help.

Sorry this is in relation to the BugIO JIRA add-on, e-reminders.  And I have had the recipients check their spam. 

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2014

I added the label for the plugin to this question in hopes of getting the right attention. As this is a paid add-on, they should provide official support for it as well. You can contact them via: support@bugsio.com

Thanks Boris, I did send a support request to the BugsIO email. This was where the the support link off the e-reminders add-on dumped me so this is where I asked the question. I would suggest that if you don't want add-on questions in this forum you have the link go somewhere else. Thanks for the prompt response, I will work on getting a response from the add-on providers BugsIO.

Boris Berenberg
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2014

Sorry I didn't mean for it to come off that we don't want these questions here. In fact we really encourage people to use this forum as the responses get indexed and other people can then also learn from your questions. I just wanted to be sure that you were aware of other avenues of support as you are paying for this product.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2014

The addon labels are really handy - the vendors of the addons tend to monitor them, and as Boris says, it's really good to have one single searchable forum for related stuff.

Suggest an answer