Need to stop adding a Paticular User to Watcher List While issue got Created by that User account.

Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2019

Hello Team,

I need to Stop being adding a particular user to a Watcher list when the issue  got created

Can you please help me here how to do this.

Reason: 

> I dont want notifiations while issue created / updated 

> In our jira  my user account is being  used to  create issues automatically  in  oue projects so while ticket got created  my user id will automatically add to issue watchers list.

so i need to stop automatic adding my user id to issue watcher list.

Can anyone suggest me please how to avoid being adding to watcher list 

Thanks,

Kumar

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2019

Hi Team,

I resolved this to avoid the adding to watcher list while if any user creating a issue

they have to disable the auto watcher thing 

Login to user account ---> Profile ---> preferences edit it ----> it wil open a new window on that bottom Option There is Field "Auto Watch" = Disabled .

Now Of that User creates any issue in jira he cannot add to watcher list until unless

he click on *start watch this issue button* on particular issue.

Thanks,

Kumar

Suggest an answer