Need to share dashboard with users

Eitan Mizrahi July 20, 2017

Hello,

I am using JIRA software (on cloud).

I need to share dashboard with users, but in the following screens the "+add" button is disabled, and I cannot relate the dashboard, but only to "site-admin" as the following screen:

jira_project7.png

How can I participate other users using the dashboard.

Thanks.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2017

It greys it out if you have already selected it.  If you look above, there's the "shared with" line, which shows the current list of shares.  Group: site-admins is already there!

(I hate the "share" screens in JIRA, they're as clear as mud to most people and need some UX design love)

0 votes

Yes, but I don't want to choose site-admin (this is choosen automatically).

I want to change it to specific users (or group of users), but it shows all options disable (no "+add"), and when I press the combo-box of "site-admin" only "site-admin" is available.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2017

No, you've added site-admin, probably by accident.

Click the bin next to it to remove it.

The select list for the groups you can share with is limited to the groups you are in, so you can't spam groups with junk without accepting it for yourself.

Ok. Right
There was only one group by default, so I have created another one.

Suggest an answer