Need to re-add the Subversion Revision Indexing Service

pezjoker April 19, 2013

I deleted the Subversion Revision Indexing Service under admin > system > advanced > services and would like to know how to add it back now. Is there any documentation available on how one might do this? or, does anyone know of a way to uninstall the plugin such that reinstalling it will add the service back?

Note, the plugin is working in that i deleted the index directory and it repopulated everything, however it doesn't poll for new revisions ever, because the service doesn't even exist.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2013

yoU CAN go to the services page, and add a new service. The tricky part to your question is just what class to specify.

I think it is com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion.revisions.RevisionIndexer or more likely com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion.revisions.RevisionIndexService

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Services

pezjoker April 21, 2013

thanks, the correct service for my setup (jira 5.1.7 and svn plugin 0.10.11.1) was named: com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion.revisions.RevisionIndexService

0 votes
Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2013

[Removed: It did not work]

Kinto Soft
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 19, 2013

I've found this class in the 0.10.11.1 which might work for you:

com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion.revisions.RevisionIndexService

Suggest an answer