Degraded performance Customers may experience intermittent errors using Community search. Our platform vendor is investigating.
presently, while porting information from cloud to download version, we are encountering an error. The cloud version that we are using is 5.2 and the latest downloadable version is 5.1.5. Is it possible to do it? Can someone please help?
It is possible to do it. In the following bug report there is a workaround for the it:
This workaround will work for JIRA 5.1.5:
- Shutdown JIRA
- Edit JIRA_INSTALL/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/jira-build.properties
- Change property to downgrade.allowed.build.number = 806
- Create a new competely clean database
- Edit JIRA_HOME/dbconfig.xml file to point to the new database
- Start JIRA
- Go to the import existing data link
- Fill in the backup name and JIRA license
- You will encounter one warning, continue regardless and attempt the import again
There may be another workaround as well, by using the 5.2 EAP releases
It also looks like Atlassian is beginning to deal with this issue since they are putting out new directions on how to import from OnDemand to a local instance.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs