presently, while porting information from cloud to download version, we are encountering an error. The cloud version that we are using is 5.2 and the latest downloadable version is 5.1.5. Is it possible to do it? Can someone please help?
It is possible to do it. In the following bug report there is a workaround for the it:
This workaround will work for JIRA 5.1.5:
- Shutdown JIRA
- Edit JIRA_INSTALL/atlassian-jira/WEB-INF/classes/jira-build.properties
- Change property to downgrade.allowed.build.number = 806
- Create a new competely clean database
- Edit JIRA_HOME/dbconfig.xml file to point to the new database
- Start JIRA
- Go to the import existing data link
- Fill in the backup name and JIRA license
- You will encounter one warning, continue regardless and attempt the import again
There may be another workaround as well, by using the 5.2 EAP releases
It also looks like Atlassian is beginning to deal with this issue since they are putting out new directions on how to import from OnDemand to a local instance.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG