Need to hide standard panel when configuring matrix with JQL filter

SABVARX April 12, 2015

Hi, 

For a customer I need to disable the default link panel in any case and only want to display the links configured by my matrix. But when I use JQL or a custom filter it does not seem to be possible to hide the default panel by choosing the "hide standard panel" option.

Is this feature available somehow? 

Thanks & Regards,

Sabrina

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2015

Hi Sabrina,

Thank you for using Issue Matrix.

When you are in filter or JQL mode you can display any fields in the system, so the term default panel could be either the sub-tasks or the linked issues. With the current design the user cannot specify that, that said we understand the limitation and are actively working to improve that. The next version will provide this functionality - ETA end of next week.

Please don't hesitate to write here or drop us an email at support@botronsoft.com

Thanks,

Peter

SABVARX April 13, 2015

Hi Peter, many thanks for your fast reply and the good news! We are looking forward to the next version of issue matrix then and will be happy to try it out soon. Regards, Sabrina

SABVARX May 5, 2015

Hi Peter, do you have any update for me? I would appreciate getting the new version of issue matrix. Thanks, Sabrina

Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2015

Hi Sabrina, we run into some technical issues, which we are actively working to resolve and I hope It won't be long till its done. I apologize for missing to update you as Answers is not the best system to track that. Would you mind shooting us quick email at support@botronsoft.com so that we can properly notify you. Thanks!

Peter T
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 18, 2015

Hi Sabrina, hiding different panels in JQL mode has been released with version 1.3. Try it out and let us know if it addresses everything you need. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.botronsoft.jira.issuematrix

Suggest an answer