Need to get the event of Issue Link in Jira 7.3.7

vhj5cob December 20, 2017

Once an issue is created in Jira I want to create the same issue to another Jira System. I have using onIssueEvent and capturing all the informations, but im not able to get the Issue Link event and capture the data. Can you please suggest a way how to capture the Issue Link event in Jira. And i also saw that the event have been updated in JIRA 7.5 only. Is there any possible way to get the Issue Link event by manual way or by any configuration setup. Please help mw

1 answer

1 vote
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2017
vhj5cob December 20, 2017

I am developing a plugin in Java, I need a java code to get the event triggered or the configuration changes made in JIRA to get the Issue Link. If not ive to get the licensed plugin

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 20, 2017

Links can be deleted and added using certain web pages. Develop a filter and intercept calls to the pages and then you can figure out the event.

Suggest an answer