Need to get data -“No of issue whose resolved time duration was between 45m (from open-close)

Ruchi Tyagi April 5, 2018

Need top get data--No of issue whose resolved time duration was between 45m (from open-close).

i have defined SLA of 45 min. need the count of records which completed their open to resolved cycle with in 45 min.

help me to define this query

2 answers

0 votes
Secure Meters Limited April 16, 2018

It didnt work..

Let me elaborate my query.

I have defined SLA goal as 45 min for particular issue type.

Now i want to search data--- How many tickets were resolved within its defined SLA goal (45m) means their open to resolve cycle took time less than 45m.

In same pattern i want data---How many tickets were resolved within 2hours

means their open to resolve cycle took time within 2 hours. Please note now this query should contain earlier query result too (resolved with 45m+ resolved between 2hrs)

Please guid.

How to write this type of queries in JQL advanced filter.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2018

@Secure Meters Limited,

1. to filter tickets that meet its SLA goal "<your SLA name>"  != breached()  (example: "Time to Initial Ack" != breached()) can be use 
  2. to filter tickets that resolved within 2 hours status changed from "Open" to ("Resolved", "Closed") AFTER -2h can be use 

combining above 2 queries "<your SLA name>"  != breached() and status changed from "Open" to ("Resolved", "Closed") AFTER -2h gives you tickets that meet their SLA which is 25 minutes and resolved withing last 2 hours 

does this work for you? 

if you are looking for tickets that took 2 hour to resolve you can use below JQL

"<your SLA name>" = elapsed("2h")

0 votes
Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2018
Secure Meters Limited April 15, 2018

its not given correct data.

Alana Fernando
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2018

hi @Ruchi Tyagi,

try below query as well. if it doesn't work for you , please elaborate your requirement more to understand your requirement :-)

resolutiondate <= -45m AND status = Closed 

Suggest an answer