Need to filter time log by user, by day and by issue id. Is there a suitable plugin?

Abhrajit Sarkar March 3, 2014

Hi,

I need to extract the logged time efforts from Jira in such a way that I can check the time per issue, for each user and on each date during the issue cycle.

Is there a way to find this? Also, if there is any free plugin.

There is a plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/org.everit.jira.timetracker.pluginwhich allows to log time by users for any date and against issue ids. But I am not able to extract these entries as a report.

If I can extract/export this timetracker report, that might be the solution as well. Please help.

Thanks,
Abhrajit

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Viðar Svansson [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2014

Something like this?

Check out the issue timesheet in Tempo Timesheets. It is not free, but does what you ask.

Abhrajit Sarkar March 10, 2014

I was actually trying to figure out and evaluate the tool. This looks good and satisfies the need, and we are considering this. I thank you for suggesing this.

0 votes
mwarton
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2014

Hi,

If you just need the report you might want to check out Intelligent Reports. It lets you design your report in word and fill in the data, such as work logs, using simple point and click rules. No scripting or API to learn.

There are several sample reports that use work logs included with the installation, so try it out.

Suggest an answer